Monday, February 20, 2012



Blah blah blah, thats all I have to say about today. It must be one of those days called monday, everyone was grumpy, the wind was blowing, even Mercedes kept giving me dirt looks - what did I do to him? I, on the other hand, am always in a good mood. Best part of today? well it had to be the extra sweet bale of hay we got, you never know, each bale is different but today? it was yummy! Grumpy Mercedes kept trying to scare me away but Mumzy always puts the flakes in lots of different places so I always have a pile to go to :) Kinda miss the snow this winter, even though I get really cold I like to play in it. Here are a few pictures of me playing in it ......  Hope Merecedes gets up on the right side of the poop pile tomorrow and maybe we'll get another sweet bale of hay! I will pretend my fresh shavings are snow tonight and I will have sweet dreams :)

No comments:

Post a Comment