I was hoping someone would ask some questions so I would know what everyone would like to know about me. hmmm what else can i say.
Heres a story about last night.... Mumzy was getting us supper and my door was unlatched. I thought she was taking a long time and i wanted to make sure she remembered me so i flung the door open - i thought i was helping by letting her in my stall easier but i guess she didnt think so, the bucket of water she had for me went flying ! yikes...... Mercedes got supper before me :(
Here is a picture of me and my dog. I really dont mind dogs, my girl has a very little one and he seems to think he can scare me but all i have to do is turn and look at him and he isnt quite so brave. My other girl (I actually have 2) has a .... well im not sure what it is but it is the size of a horse but smells like a dog - i heard the work great dane once - anyway, I love that animal (whatever it is) he runs beside me and we do circles in the field, i think he has a crush on me too <3
ok , thats all i have for today.... ask me questions..... does anyone know of a new home for me?
No comments:
Post a Comment