Thursday, February 23, 2012

So Mumzy hasnt written in a few days because all this talk about me leaving makes her sad and she wondered if she was doing the right thing by finding me a new home. I reassured her that after Mercedes leaves I would not be happy alone. She agreed but not before kissing my nose (the sweetest smelling nose around if I must say so myself)
So I need to tell you a bit more about myself. First thing you need to know is I dont eat hay in the barn. A few years ago I ate some dusty hay and got a bad case of heaves, The vet came and I didnt get anymore hay that spring but the grass was starting to grow so I did fine. After that I got hay outside and dingy (special dust free hay) in the barn. It has worked well and I havent coughed since that spring , I even got a few sweet flakes this winter in the barn when it was really cold and it didnt bother me. That is why it is really important that I go to a home with alot of pasture because the less hay I eat the better. So that is one of my quirky qualities.... I'll tell you more later. For now I need to much on my dingy and get a little beauty sleep.
PS Mumzy said to remind her to never where chapstick in the spring again when she is brushing a shedding horse :) She looked like she has hairy lips ! hahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment